Grade 10 Course Selection
Good Evening GBJHS Families:
In order to have Grade 9 students ready for their Grade 10 year, GBJHS and ESDH will be collaborating to
complete course selection/registration using an online process. I would like to acknowledge the hard
work that went into the process. Thanks to Ms. McKay and Ms. Hodgson for starting the work at GBJHS
before the March Break. Thanks as well to Ms. Murray (ESDH Principal) and Ms. Stevens (ESDH
Registrar) for their work in welcoming our students. Ms. Stevens developed an instructional video to
help with registration (see link below).
A few families had inquired about completing an Out-of-Area request to attend a school that may have
programming not offered at ESDH. The following link will take you to new information provided by the
Hi All - ESDH hopes this email finds you well. At this time of year, we start preparing for the next school
year by having students complete their course selection. This year the process will be completed online. We will still be able to offer the same support as in previous years, although it will be in a different
format. Below are the steps we ask you to take.
1) Make sure you know your PowerSchool login - if you need help you can contact Ms. McKay at
2) Have your completed course selection sheet ready - if you need a copy it is
at https://sites.google.com/a/gnspes.ca/stevens/ at the bottom of the page
3) Go to https://sites.google.com/a/gnspes.ca/stevens/ and watch the registration video.
4) Enter your course selections into PowerSchool before April 14th. If this is not possible could you
please email email@example.com
5) Grade 9 Math teachers will be sending students a Grade 10 Math Course recommendation through
If you want more information on courses, click here:
If you have questions about courses, you can email Ms. Hodgson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to email email@example.com for any other questions.